Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight.....not a review

Saw Dark Knight last night....awesome movie. Worst theater though.

I swear the screen was a little bit bigger than my 42" at home. Seats were undeniably uncomfortable and dirty as hell. The sound sucked. Just a horrible theater. But it's Lawton, OK so I can't really expect anything else.

The movie was fantastic though. The joker was out of his damn mind. Batman was good. Harvey Dent was doing his thing. Few things though...

I've always wondered why no one ever shot batman in his damn face. In fact, not too many people even shot at him in the movie. The joker did. Some swat people tried to but got stopped too soon. A gangster or 2 tried also but also got stopped. But everyone else just really believed in fist fighting. Ridiculous.

The Batman is a slow moving bastard. He looked so damn stiff in the movie I was kind of wondering why it is so hard to hit this crazy looking bat dressed man. Dude moved like the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz. I dunno.

Heath Ledger did a great job as joker though. A lot better than Jack Nicholson. Dude was mad insane though, just causing chaos everywhere. After watching the movie I kind of wish I could be like him, without a care in the world, causing anarchy and killing people. But nah, I don't wanna kill anyone and females don't like anarchists and the ones that do aren't the type you take back to the house.

But all in all a great movie. Go see it. Take your kids.

No comments: